Saturday, November 7, 2009

busy , busy busy.... everyday pun busy...

It been whole month I din eat dinner wit my family liao la...
I miss my mom , dad and sister...
alway come home is dey not at home or sleep already..
Am i really tat busy??
Yea I am a...Alway work work study study...
Where got time accompany them...
It been so long i din eat breakfast and dinner wit them already..
damn missing the feeling le..
Alway eat at outside wit fren when at setapak..
wao..Damn no mood when think back...
Hmmm at last yesterday night I cancel all date and eat wit my mom...
The feeling is so nice and happy..
At last I can eat wit my family....haha
So nice the fish , meat vege and soup..
ARGH~~~So long din eat already a...
So damn delicous a..

busy for so long, din even one day eat till so happy and a lot..
Miss the feeling yesterday..
Whole day whole life beeing bussy..
I wan to work hard and study hard..
i wan to be one of the richest man in malaysia..haha
Sot jor...haha
byez nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com