Monday, November 16, 2009

Bahau roadshow (working for celcom...)

Wao...Last sat morning 5 am I wake prepare and go to work at bahau (N 9)...haha
I though is a intresting roadshow but just feel that is ok ok only la...haha
there de feeling let me feel quite oka...haha
there the girls are quite open minded and are quite daring...haha
I wit my fren pass my a group of there working there...
They 'cuit' at us...
My fren turn back they still making tat sound and my fren tell me they are calling me..
Oh my..
I tell my fren just ignore and work la...
there are quite funny..
We pass by and let them have a short conversation wit them...
most funny one is a girls takes my phone miss call her phone ...
err many thing happen la... another wan to know my fren , and then like ask me all tihs and that..
at night we when to watch 2012...
hohohoh...My boss belanja le...ngek ngek..
While almost the ending,..
someone sms me and ask me about me and see whetever can be fren wit me or not..
ask me to call her a while..
I was like , OMG ...who is this..
When I reach hotel , I call back and I know who is it..
Is the one which use my phone to miss call one...
OMG.... she is kinda funny also becoz talk many crap wit me..
hmmm I feel that there like din see before guy appear is it???haha
Next day we go back de same place again... hmmm look lame becoz ranining..
Oh one cool things happen..
A team of celcom sweeper are here..
wao man... cool la...
4 police bike , one team harleydavidson , 4 sweeper car and 20 celcom car..
wah...Dey come and join us...haha
So damn ying lo.. like agong coming like tat....haha
hmmm we are seperate into 2 team to go for rovling then back kl...
I wit boss stay behind and throw my fren jack to incharge..
My boss ask me join is becoz she wan me handle for her team..
They are still fresh so she alone cant handle and need me back up..
No choice , since i holiday so just go play ba...haha
Phew many thing happen then..I jst not feeling to write here.. I am tired..byez
Cincai write only..no mood in writing blog ....
Nowaday dono wat happen to me le...swt...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com