Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holly daddy , mami jie jie mei mei...hahahaha

This few day keep on working and kinda busy...haha
Yesterday work wit ah hong...haha
I became de In charge person again..
This time cannot let my manager look down at me..
She totally support everything so I have to de best..
Yesterday I get 2 sales , I already try my best de la..
Go Go Go work hard..haha
Today is work wit ah Sem...
Hmmm second day of roadshow..
Today de weather are totaly bad becoz suddenly rain and suddenly sunny and rain back..
Hmmmmm
Morning till evening cant get any sales a...
Bored die lo...
At night Ally call me and ask our sales...
I say still zero...so paiseh..
no choice I already try my best ..
somemore de maxis are crazy , they have 6 member..
wao man.. We are just only 2...haha
So no choice , I have to work totally hard..
GRRR~~~~
At last , between 1 hour , I get 3 sales all up...
hahahahahaha
I promise how bad is it I at least give one but now I give 3..
I hope is ok ba..
Although dey are full time and I am part time ,
but my sales are better than them..
I wan to show tat wat I request from ally is benifit for her..
So I tomorrow will try more harder on it..
Just Do it man...haha
Now I have to cancel all the holiday and trip plan..
work hard for money all tat..
No choice , I must try my best to acheive my own target..
Hmmm nowaday getting more assignment and job ,
So , i have to manage my time well..
tomorrow I have to fninsh up all my volleyball and PR
den on next week must finish all tamadun islam and start to act for the DRAMA..
I don wan last minutes work anymore..
Is so suffering and causing many prob..
So now stll got time , I got to settle up aeverything and score better this semester..

Alright la..I need to watch the drama show and sleep early..
Tomorrow last day roadshow ,
so have to work more hard get more sales..
Good nitez and wish myself good luck...hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com