Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting worst and weak...

Hmm I am getting weak already...
At last it came along...
I feel tat is time to take de next step..
I feel like stop sleeping and do wat I want
and wat I wan to do....

I feel tat time are really short ...
Reall Reall SHORT~~~
I just read my fren blog ,
She wrote something emotional to her..
Yesteday she told me already..
may be she to sensative on it...

Good to know she forgive her fren ..
In this world still got such kind people..
Hmmm
As wat I know , this world~~
Everyone are selfish , now they are good
but suddenly they will turn to bad...
Ur best fren are ur only best enemy....
For me now , since some incident happen to me ...
Everyone for me is just de same ,
Sure got something bad will happen...
See is early or late..
So unfortunately , I am the early from fren..
so hope everyone think , think think clearly
about ur fren near u..
I and getting worst now ,
I feel like faint off , but I am in insomia condition...
When i left , where wouls i be??
I am weak , tired and tired...
hmmm

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com