Monday, April 19, 2010

U don understand Or I don get it??

Sometime feel that there are many thing I will miswrap..
She or me dono wat we wan 
or
I am creating problem??
I start to feel that some time we are totally blur
on
wat is happen toward a situation..
OH man...
Am I to stress or am I mad???
I dono why I some time feel she 
doesnt care or take it seriously 
but sometime she tell me , she do so...
So wat actually is going on?
She don understand or I don understand??
haiz..
everytime when dicussing ,
then she left , becoz is a fucking timing..
tat is mid night when wan to sleep....
take it easy bro , 
I know I could be better  becoz I must keep improve..
so work hard and time to sleep..
good nitez...
lazy to argue or discuss..
just let it be~~~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com