Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hmmmm( mixture )

Nowaday many thing start to happen.....
I dono where got start to talk about wat...
I just feel myself are kinda blur and I don even know who am I??
Since tat day I accidently knock my head ,
I feel I should start to changes....
Do everything by myself better den relay on someone...

No one can be belive and nothing is impossible for me...
From now on , I feel tat being alone is something interesting...
At last I understand my classmate vincent so strange..
I think I am right ....
He be alone becoz got some reason even myself cant explain..
once I was so stress and problematic , I choose to boycott myself...
After thana class , I go alone to cafeteria to have breakfast..
I reject all my fren and I just wna to be alone...
On tat time , I feel tat without anyone i still can live,
I can eat alone , drink alone , read news and just sit and wait for time pass....
After tat , I even walk alone to the library to do homework and online..
I sitting there for more than 2 hour , without talking wit anyone..
I feel tat I am quite fine becoz lonely is the time I can focus on...
Hmmm
talk about girls ........
I feel tat is a end time for me to think of girl anymore..
It make me getting more and more tired...
No matter how desperate , how much feeling I have,
Is time for me to just keep on my heart...
Since many sad incident has happen ,
I feel tat is enough now...
Everyting just keep in heart and wait de fate...
If I am fate and destinate to be with , I am happy about it
If not , I jst forget about it and wait the one Where It belong to me...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com