Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gau meng AR~~~~~

Is already disember 17 2009.....
It mean exam and end of the world is getting near and nearer...
Haiz...
Although all this going to happen ,
but wat happen to me le..
I feel like boycott-ing myself nowaday...
wat the F**K....
Aiyo...
I tak mau macam tu de lo..
Dono why I don feel like mix wit girls already..
I feel they are like untrustable jor..
Sei mou??
I going to be Gay lou jor...hahahahaha
NO LA~~~ hohoho
Just stress about girls , hw and money..
I heard a news ,
My parent wan to stop and quite their work..
I was like OMG~~
If stop the business...
I feel that I will like.... haiz...
Why wo..
Why wan like tat treat me wo...
When I am young , give me family prob ,
When my grandparent past away ,
My family face financial prob,
When I grow up and face spm ,
I have to leave the house ,
When I start to work ,
I face a lot challenge and stress ,

When  everything start stable ,
Now U ask me face my parent prob...
Why god wan to play me wo...
Pls la.. don play me la..
can let me enjoy ma..
Make me rich ,happy , and enjoy wit family..
don give me so many challenge pls..
I had enough jor la..
outside many people not yet play de..
please let them do ya....
I don wan play jor....
I pray u pls.. okay...hahahaha
play till sot jor... OMG...hahaha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com