Thursday, September 24, 2009

wah... suprise and happy day...haha

Today early in the morning have bad dream and make me wake up..
Hmm awhile later miss sandy ask me to go pandan indah to makan lunch...
So have to wake up and rush over..
Hmmm ok don talk morning and talk about tonight party..haha
I reach 'The Ship' with my colleague and we are welcome wit so many waiter and captain...
Wao man is look like a huge party..haha
Before I reach , the manager are keep on calling me for twice already..haha
But when we reach there, the captain know is me and welcome us ..haha
we are like VIP there..haha
All the customer look at us and we are shy about it lo..hahazz
We make a order there and chit chat ...
snap a lot of photo and i will upload it tomorrow morning..haha
We all eat together , chat and teasing each other..haha
Although there are couple there but is still ok becz we don mind de..haha
After eat we have a big suprise tat I am stella got a huge birthday cakes from Phone Hut..
Thank to my company tat give us so big cake..
TERIMA KASIH banyak banyak.. thanks a lot..haha
After tat I wit stella receive a lot of present..haha
SO happy of it becoz I been quite a long time din receive present jor a..
They all treat me so good a..I almost cry out already..
treat me such a nice dinner , celebrate and got present..
So good to have them , no matter they also help..wah so nice de colleague..
Where to find???
Thank to my bestie SANDY..she memang bagus to me..really dono how to thanks her..
Stanley , stella , carol , jack , steven , mico , elaine , sem , hong and alice..
so nice...They even gave me some present..haha
So nice.. I like the nike jacket so much from sandy , stella , stanley and carol.
Den patung from elaine and cool Tshirt from alice , SOAP (LUX) from sem..hehez
And the photo frame from mico..haha
i love all so much..haha
wah first time receive so expensive present from peoples..Thanks thanksz..haha
ARGH~~
cant sleep a..totaly happy and un forgetable...haazz



thanks everyone ..haha tomorrow bring cakes give u all a..becoz it wit me..haha
GOOD NITEZ...haha sweet dream to me and frenz...hehezz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com