Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holy mama saturday...haha Sound nice but is totally lame..haha

Yesterday when out shopping , night bbq , play mahjoing and and go for a night tea....
 last night hear peggy say all her sad story is like totally lame and i think tat is totally not my buiness..
Hmmm dono why nowaday I din saw any girl tat are suitable for me ..
I think i stop to have the interest on chasing girl currently and I feel tat single getting nicer~~
HaHaHaHa...
At middle of the night and early in te morning around 4 am something only sleep..
While I sleep till around 9 something I receive a message from SANDY again..
Oh my god man..I was to totally tired and she send me a mesage to wake me up man..
I was going to crazy on tat time..
I call her and ask wat happen and she ask me today izit go to eat lunch wit her...

SWT~~~
I last night purposely silent my DEMO line message tone but she today so clever sms my personal line..
ARGH!!!
Ok la.. I try continue sleep and I cant tahan and wake up at around 11 am and go for bath ba..
Drive to there reach at 12 something and my look just like death body..
I was wearing basketball short pant and T-Shirt standing on the counter..haha
If someone took photo and send to HQ den I tell u i am totally death...haha to bad..
After done den we go eat FEI POR chicken
I was like blur blur and go there eat Pork Mee...haha
After tat chit chat and go back counter..
at the evening I had call 3 restaurant for reservation for the coming fren birthday celebration..

First at mandi mandi restaurant de becoz the view is nice but close at 1030 pm
We are going at 9 pm la..aduh..haha
Den secondly we book for the cave and SS2 but is to far for them..
SWT~~
I make call for twice jor and lastly is I make de last decision is go to 'THE SHIP'
Everyone agree and I faster make a reservation..Don care them..haha
Now I at home dono wan to do wat becoz today is sat and i will say at home..
Hmmm sien lo.. but no choice la..
Long time din diam diam sit at home jor..haha
OK la..end at here la.. Watching tv and msn ing..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com