Friday, February 6, 2009

wao!! sad case..at last I know it..

Actually I wan to update my blog quite a long time ago but i forget to do it..hahahaha
Err I also dono how to say out wat I know from my fren about her...
At first I though is my prob so she left me but at last I know is her character and a story behind it...
erm is can say tat she is using one leg and stepping on 2 boat I think..haha
dono how many boat la...she just give me a feeling tat she is very 'CHEAP' , suck and faker only..
U know why?? I rmb on the 23 rd I date her out for somewhere else and she say she can make it becoz of this and tat...but I just know is on tat day she going to a fren house tat she is currently dating wit him..
Oh man!! dey a dating tat I dono de and de second day I wit her went out...err can say tat she tat time I think possible is dating wit tat guy but I dono why she still will do like something close and sweet to me lo..Normally is someone is dating wit other right ,she won do tat to the ex and do something like tat de ma...OMG man!! When I knew tat she is wit other boy when I am wit her tat time , mean when I know the knew and story , I feel so yuk!! and suck man... I feel tat she is so cheap and dirty and wat lo..wah!! suck man... yer!! wei la... I dono why this kind of thing will happen on me lo.. play my feeling and love ma can lo but still wan like tat meh...give me the feeling tat is so suck and cheap lo..somemore like so fake la!! alamak!! mati la ku kali ini...
Hmm nvm la..take it as an experience la..If fren don tell me de truth and wat they saw , I til now also dono actually wat the prob and wat happening...hmm!! now really not prob is the girl prob..she is the one who cause up the prob but cant blame everything on her la...haha I think I also got do something so she will do tat to me but she need like tat or not leh..I don feel like writing the full story right here but if anything u all don un wat I write can ask me lo...haha don simply guess!! haha I know someone will simply think other thing de la...just let me know if u don un or wat la.. hmmm I now can feel wat normally people say de faker , cheap , and suck jor la and most cruel de is BITCH!! At last I really understand wat tis really meaning.. err I at here bless her lo , hope she don let people bluff up something den only feel like wake up...hehe but say here also no use la...haha she also dono de..kakak suan la...see tv la..don think os much la..good nitex..anything don un can call me or left it at my chat box.. I will reply u soon...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com