Sunday, February 1, 2009

If someone really wan to leave , nothing can stop it..

I been single quite a long time already....
In our relationship had happen some problem and I think cannot be solve it again.
I know I may be had done something wrong or shouldnt be but I think I accidently do it...
May be I cannot blame u if u don love me anymore , is it ur choice to wan it or not but I think u are not telling the true to me so I think is useless to be together anymore.
Someone ask me before am I still loving u ?? My answer is yes but I told him 1 thing ...
'Although how much I love her is also useless if she choose to give up the relationship'!!!
My fren told me and ask me why I am not angry to her at all?? why?? why??
I also dono why I feel like I owe her alot and I dono wat can I blame on her..
Although everyone say she is not tat good , this and tat but I also dono wat I can blame on her..
Once she was very important to me but since today I think tat she is no longer important for me..
I though tat we can have a reason to recover!! but since just now (1/2/2009-1130pm)
I hear a very hurt news from her! I also dono how to say it lo...haiz!!!
I had a kind of feeling like let people cheat , play , and find stupid lo...
Being loyal to someone is useless , give her all my love and care but at last get de is just a sad memoris only...
Yesterday she pull me up from the sea to her boat but when i stand on the boat she kick me back to the sea and left me alone in the sea again...
haiz!! I had done everything I can to recover back and try my best to be de best one but she is keep on lie to me all de time..She say she cant go out wit me but she can go out wit her fren..
I don un why this thing will happen and I also don mind tat she cant go but wat I wan from a gf is love , care, loyal and telling de truth between each other.

But I cant feel all this from her...although she alway told me she did but I lastly only know all this a just a lie to me!!! oh My god man!! I feel like scolding people jor...hmmm
I do everything I can for her de lo... but all this also useless one le...haha
I purposely bought lunch go to school , meet her at some place , go her house visit , purposely go place tat she is going too..but now wat also no jor lo..sad case!!!!!!!
I feel tat nowaday de girl are really playgirl...don hurt innocent boy la...haiz!!!
why a why a why!!!!!!!I very sleepy but I don wan to go sleep lo..
hmmm now my heart no feeling at all jor..why like tat de...hurt till no feeling jor!!
aiyo!! my brain canot think anything jor la...continue next time b..haiz!!! nitez la kidz kiat...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com