Sunday, February 22, 2009

Is time for party man!! haha

Eh long time no update blog jor le...hahahaha
Many thing has happen between myself and fren but don care la so long jor...
Let talk about last night I went for clubbing at mont kiara .
Wao is nice inside and there was a mirror bridge on the centre of the second floor!! haha
Eh so nice I went in wit fren and the we start to drink and dance! wao is cool man but I feel tat the music tat play by the DJ is not really tat time..not as high as wat I expect!!
I wit some of my fren we looking up on the mirror bridge! wao we saw many fantastic colour on there..haha I dono u all un wat I mean or not...haha
Err is kinda fun becoz I went up the dancing floor wit many fren..is nice when dance on the dancing floor and on our table...
Oh ya!! on one side is very funny and crazy de,U know wat?? when I was dancing wit frenz , a girl tat can count as fren too becoz is gerald brother girl fren de fren li de.
Is nice when dance wit her , she was dancing wit me and lean her back on my front.I was dancing wit her tat time , her head come lye on shoulder and suddenly she turn her head up to me and she kiss on my lip! is not accidently becoz I can hear the kissing sound! OMG!!!
hahahaha I was get stune for few second and my fren we looking at me...hehe I just take it as nothing and keep on my dance wit her and after tat I change to other people.Is crazy man! I never think of this thing will happen to me , is so suddenly le!! hmmmm
I from around 11 50 like start to dance till around 2 somethin and I really have to stop. I sit on a chair becoz I din sit since I went in to the club! Got 2 girl we standing beside me and I just like look over for few second..My fren gerald come over and ask me come on go ask the 2 girl standing beside me and dance! I just told him I am really exhausted man!! I can continue I really damn tired of it..Although beside the girl is quite pretty kekek but I cant see their face clearly!! after tat We gtg becoz the police are outside so before we get anything we all quickly out of the club and stay outside!! hmm is tired but no choice becoz I have to fetch 5 people home!!
I am the last car who go out but when other fren are going back , one car was get block by police becoz there got roadblock!! oh shit man!! my fren pay them rm 50 but they don wan receive , my fren was like going to mad soon becoz they are going to the police station but after tat my fren offer rm 80 to them and at last they when back home safe. Dey don wan me to drive go over becoz dey scare get caught to police station!! hmm but lastly we pass it becoz I using a very polite way to talk to the police and I give him a stupid reason tat we went to a fren birthday party!! kekekeke the police let me go but before he talk a joke to me tat he say : 'hey U tak ada zip seluar a!!' hahaha I was like shock !! hahahaha
but after we all safety went back home too la...actually my car can say save too becoz beside me is cheng ann and behind me all is girl la!! hahahaha 4 girl le!! I think should be save de la..kekeke
hmm I reach home around 5 30 bath and tat and when I lye on the bed between few second I sleep till around the next morning my fren call me at around 10 somethin..Oh god!! I am freaking tired la bang!! is natalie but I just like fu hin her only!! sorry ya..kekekeke
Hmm I think is tat much for today only!! hehe I will update next time when I have any special event or anything happen to me ba!! haha bub bai!!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com