Friday, February 13, 2009

I get a lesson but I not statify for it..

Last few day someone call me early in the morning and teach me a lesson...
hmm this lesson is teach me how to be a better man and live wit respect...
I know I had done something tat are absoulety wrong de but no choice I had already de..
she told me a lot a of thing and ask me to mind wat I say and do..yup!! I know I had done something wrong on her daughter and i had become bad!
Haiz!! Ok sorry for wat I had do and say ok but actually the prob is not me the one who cause it..
is her daughter produce it but nvm I very respect her mom a lot ok..Her mom told me everything about life and everything I feel is correct but just one thing I feel not happy and angry is she talk about my parent!!! She say one words ( I dono ur parent got teach u about don talk baad about people and respect about people ........) I feel tat this words she is saying are actually scolding my parent and sayin my parent are not teach me moral value but after awhile I just ignore it and I un tat how much she take care about her daughter..
hmm but I din told her back about her daughter stuff and prob..Sorry to say tat wat her daughtere do or attitude are more worst den mee kee. haha mee kee if u read this I know u will sure kill me..haha but now I know wat person and chracter is her daughter. I cant imagine! Aunty sometime tie her daughter to much so sometime when she get freedom den she will to over!! haiz is a bit pity to un thier situation but no choice I cant do anything on it..is other people family matter..
After tat she call me! at first I don feel to listen her call becoz I don take her and fren already and I really nothing to talk to her but may be she got something important to ask so just ans it ba... I talk a lot of thing wit her and the most important thing tat her mom wan her to do is study hard!! I keep on ask her to study and proof to her parent so tat her mom don have reason saw we surian will influenze her and make her cant study well!! so before I close her call I also ask her to study hard but will she do so?? no one will know lo...haha up to her la..I cant help her anymore de la.. before tat I already try my hard but I feel is wasting my own time to do all this!!
Wat will happen next I dono and no one know..
This few day I keep on thinking a lot of thing but wat actually I am thinking I also not sure...hmm!! Wat actually am I doing? I dono why like I have to do something for someone but I dono wat to do or not?? I promise her mom say tat and news or latest prob or anything happen must first thing let her know I still now also dono wan to tell her about her daughter or not?? I think of being cruel not to tell and let her daughter suffer and let her taste the feeling but at other side I feel pity to her and wan her to be better and wan to tell her mom but hor! later she repeat de same thing how?? aiyo!! too cruel I not dare too nice is to stupid...ADUH!! how oh???
Wan to push her to the sea or ask people to save her???hmmm don think la..let the god to arrange it la..eh don give me the task la..tired la bang!! tolong la aku ni..sedih tau!!
WAO!!
Tomorrow is vanlentine day la!! hahaha good la so many couple together to celebrate but why am I so happy?? hmmm I think I never pass vanlentine wit any girl le...so this year follow back de same celebrate myself...hahahahaha
Yo man wish u guy happy valentine day and me too..celebrate wit my bed and my tv...haha but may be got date fren go out too la..dono yet de oh...hahaha
ok la..today din think anything so I think can sleep well de..keke ok la..nitez ya kidz!! haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com