Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh Goshzz..I have enough on it...

I been stop writing my blog for a long tim becoz I been keeping many many thing behind on it..I feel that I am very stressful . I get stress from homework and assignment and her... hmmm recently many thing has happen among us..( I don dare to say it out but just write it here) I think I have enough of it and I think I cant stand it anymore...I feel like I am carrying a big stone behind me...I feel that it was hard for me to carry on and walk the path I wan to go .I tell every true to her but she giving me a big reaction and I feel that she don understand my situation and the problem i am having now, may be she is still small don understand about our life and sufferness that we get from outside. Eveyone looking at me is like so happy but actually I am not happy at all and don feel any goods about it.I just feel tat I living among so many people are just like more on it.So everything I was trying my best to be on it. I try to best to achieve de best as I can , being a leader , being a responsible guy and much more... Trying to treat everyone nicely , exspecially her but she cant understand me and alway think that me are not that care and love... I dono why she is de next girl that makes me cry again..Am I that kind of stupid and loser or some rubbish that cannot be treat good or bad?? I have a short fight again becoz I am jealous on something again...I feel like not really that good and I was like...Oh gosh!! I hate it so much... I told her something that which are not tat good and I receive a message from her...Seeing tat message , My tears start to burst out , izit everything I need to join in some games that I have to cry ?? I am really really tired on it , I know is my wrong to let people misunderstood my goods and my feeling , but i no choice , I am trying on it... Hmmm I am so sorry to everyone which put afford on me and love me and I am TOTALLY sorry to someone I love and she love me...She should not be de one I should blame on and I am the one should be blame on it...I feel so sorrow on it...I just feeling like stop making any relationship becoz every time i put real afford on it then start to have many problem...may be I am to NAIVE to belive tat this world are exist with true love and good relationship...Only STUPId one will do so...hmmm 'TAN LENG KIAT' u are de one of the bastards and fucker which locate in this world with such a suck character that makes everyone feel bad and suffering from sadness...SORRY to someone who being hurt and THANKS to someone who hurt me... I really wan to say SORRY to SY becoz she is de one who let me hurts de most , Don ever blame urself and just blame on me... I not being a good guy , I don hope tat u being sad becoz of me , Thanks for caring and love...I will appreciate what in de past and being better for coming future...

After that , I think i will stop update my blog AND I will close de blog becoz it exist to much of sad and sorrow story...I feel that it meaningless to write it on here anymore..Everything should keep in my heart and let it stay inside forever...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com