Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DaY aNd NiGhT are turning fast for me....

This few day i was busying with my job , college and other thing la...
I start to feel frustated already...My job and my school assignment is enough problematic den here come one of de problem again...is from her...I dono wat i should or wat I can update here beside my feeling..I feel tat this is torturing me and I feel like beng to de wall..I work becoz of money and work like hell but other people was so relax and din even think about de source of money..I feel like i am getting more and more jealous who don have to work...
Recently at school it started to gave a lot of assignment by all de lecture and almost every week i skip at least 3 classes...Oh dear...how man...I will feel tat is much more stress and pressure to me if i keep on skip my classes..
Past few day many thing and sad feeling has come upon to me and i feel tat i was like going to burstin out all my tear which stay wit me long time ago...I feel tat I like cant breath at all and get stuck in any way...i dono why other people don understand me and liek keep on pushing me toward de sea even she is de same...
Today my lecture ask me to write a journal for him and I wrote a jornal entitle with 'I cant manage my own timetable' I write out every of my problem about managing my own time..I this few week are getting in a lot of trouble becoz my time are getting lesser and lesser...I going stop all my entertainment and concentrate on my study and my work...my relationship I also dono which path are we going now also I dono wat we can do so tat we can keep on our relationship...May be i am not de right choice for u..i am totally disappointed u on it ...Sorry for tat..I cant serve u well at all... I don have de time wit u and my ex have de same complaint too...sorry for not being a good one...I dono wat will happen to us next day but wat I wan to say is i had already trying my BEST but if u wanted to fly away from me is okay..i will accept and I know wat reason i should give to myself... sory for making someone dissappointed and miserable waiting for de whole day..I dono whereever de word and de feeling i write here will hurt u or not but i hope so...no effect will bring to us...I also dono wat i am writing here but I hope , I hope , De future day we are going are getting more and more brighter... sorry for any inconvient and i hope no body get hurt on it...many much more feeling i had feel but i don wish to write here becoz is not neccessary to wrote it out....


Thanks and regards
kidz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com