Monday, June 29, 2009

Haiz...Sorry I cant attend...

Today is the day which my sister leave home and when outstation for study...
I am so sorry for it becoz i don have the chance to see her but that also good becoz to prevent getting more sad...I just come back home and my dad told me alot of thing when they were at airport...My dad don even turn over to face my sister becoz my dad know he will be very sad as well when i hear on it my tear from my eye are coming out now...
HAIZ...without her at home is just like our family lack of someone and the atmosphere are getting different...My dad had cry when she talk on phone wit my sister...I know the feeling becoz I haven call her and my feeling now are getting suffer and suffer...
I dono how to pronouns it out to u all...HAIZ>..
I really feel that uncomfortable wit it becoz everything come home normally will argue or we will chat between each other but now i feel like lacking one of the mouth in family already...My youngest sister which alway stick wit my sister were crying for the whole day...When i reach home , her face was so swallow becoz were keep crying..Till now 1 somthing AM she still not sleep becoz she to missing my sister and cant use to be wit... normally she will be wit my sister no matter at where....but now my sister at sabah , so no choice we have to use phone or skype to contact each other...hmmmm
I feel that i being this brother din do well my part, when she leave my was sleeping and the last word she told me that ' she leaving now , BYE BYE' . haiz...Flash back the situation I was like why i don wake up and wave wit her...hmmm I now was crying already...OMG !! May be I not use to be it...To bad that i cant see her for quite a long time...but nevermind, I will wait for her to come back and have dinner wit all of us...
hmm if I attend to send her flight , I think I will cry out loud , hmmm Never mind , I will be waiting her to come back... tomorrow morning I will makes a call to her and ask about her situation , today she reach there I din even give him a call that really ....... haiz... sorry...
I hope now on i will more realise on wat i wan to do and which way i wan to go....Hope I won be a useless man in the future...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com